Logano Power Skating Youth Hockey Camp
- Thursday, August 1st – Sunday, August 4th
- 9 AM – 1 PM
- Extreme Ice Center (Click here to see our location on Google Maps)
What Age Group?
- Players ranging from 6 years to 14 years old
How Much Does it Cost?
- If you sign up by June 30th, cost is $360
- If you sign up on or after July 21st, cost is $400
What is Included?
- Jerseys are provided on the first day of camp
- 90 min of on-ice activities
- Power Skating
- Skill Development
- Battle Games
- 1 hour of off-ice activities
- Stride technique
- Daily Lunch
- Please click here to go to our registration page
- Please email Danielle Logano if you have any questions!
Meet Your Coaches
- Feel free to click on their images to read about their qualifications.
Pro Ambitions Hockey Camp
- For ages 6 to 16 years old
- June 17 – 21, 2019
- Please Click Here to Register
SKILLS & DEVELOPMENT CAMP
July 15-19 – For ages 7-18
A customized program focusing on players stamina, endurance, and overall performance on the ice with AHL Bryan Moore & NHL New York Ranger Tony Deangelo.
Develop on- and off-ice skills with the help of experienced professional players in a week-long skills and development camp. An extensive total hockey experience with customized programs to enhance players’ stamina, endurance, performance and more.
- General Information
- Daily Activities
- Skaters will be on the ice from 9:30 AM to 10:50 AM and 12:30 PM to 1:50 PM every day
- All participants are required to pay a $100 deposit
- Players: $500 (or $550 with our meal plan)
- Goalies: $250 or ($300 with our meal plan)
- Please email Bryan Moore to register at SkillsCampNC@Gmail.com
- Meet Your Coaches