GUIDELINES FOR GUEST COACHING
Guest Coaches must be US Figure Skating Compliant and US Figure Skating Registered:
- Current US Figure Skating Membership / Learn to Skate USA if Basic Skill Coach Only
- Background Check Completed with US Figure Skating
- Safe Sport Complete with US Figure Skating
- Liability Certificate Provide a certificate of insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 limits
- Teaching limited to public skating sessions & freestyle sessions
- All coaches will exit the ice for the ice resurfacing promptly
- Coach Fee includes use of the music box during freestyle sessions
- Coach Fee includes use of the on ice and off ice harness
- Please wear appropriate attire (jeans are not acceptable)
- Coaches are requested to wear skates during freestyle sessions and are required for public sessions
- Lessons that occur during freestyle that are via Facetime, Skype, and other online portals must adhere to the same approval and forms required by guest coaches. (includes: Compliance, Liability Insurance, background/safesport requirements). E-Coaching is not permitted on Public Sessions.
- Fees for E Coaching Lessons are $9.00 coaching sticker fee per 30min lesson (no partial lesson pro-rate). To be placed on the log sheet with he “guest coach” name / student name. (student/parent responsible for placing this sticker onto appropriate skating session)
- The person filming must respect their location and the traffic flow of patterns and programs being conducted within our session. (filming of a skater other than your own child is prohibited)
E-Coaching Sticker Payment Includes:
- A specific location for the E-Coaching lesson will be designated.
- Please consider a Bluetooth earpiece in one ear to conduct the lesson and reduce the amount of back-and-forth to the screen
- Use of the internet within Extreme Ice Center. Private log-in available for an annual fee.
- Lesson must not interfere with the traffic flow of the “live” lessons taking place.
Coaches must agree to all terms and conditions of required certification and coach’s fees.
All Coaches and Students are responsible for being familiar with all on ice and music rules.
Extreme Ice Center has the right to cancel, change or alter schedules and programs without advanced notice. Be sure to check the building schedule at www.xicenter.com regularly for schedule updates.
All Guest Coaches must have the understanding that as a private facility it is a privilege to coach at the Extreme Ice Center and privileges may be revoked if there is a failure to adhere to the rules, guidelines and fees required by Extreme Ice Center.