Summer Figure Skating Training Camp 2019
- Skater will arrive at Extreme Ice Center and visit the front desk to pick up their designed package, with their appropriate stickers.
- There will be a table setup in the lobby where our skaters must place their stickers in the correct book for classes/freestyle sessions that have been chosen for that day/week.
- At least one front desk employee will be able to assist with this process.
- Camp stickers EXPIRE on August 16, 2019.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for unused stickers for any reason.
- ONLY Freestyle sessions will be offered during non-camp week
- No ON/OFF ice classes
- Daily freestyle schedule will be listed on www.xicenter.com
- Colored stickers purchased for Figure Skating camp are NOT allowed during non camp weeks. ONLY white stickers which can be purchased at the front desk for this week.
- Program Practice
- Off-Ice Spin class – Schedule Session contact, Melissa Vriner at Melissavriner@gmail.com
- S.T.A.R.S Combine
- Performance Clinic on July 27
Theme Week Descriptions
Week#1 (June 17-21)- “S.T.A.R.S Combine”
Week#2 (July 22-26) – “Performance”
- Professional show skater, Cordero will be visiting from Chicago and available for lessons July 26-27 specializing in Choreography, Artistry, and Freestyle for all ages and levels.
- Cordero will also be an instructor for the “Logano Performance Camp” which will be held on Saturday, July 27.
- 2019 Summer Figure Skating Camp Flyer
- Skaters will discuss upon themselves and create a planned week of fun as they dress up for a different theme each day. On the last day of camp, we will be hosting a gathering with cupcakes and goodies.
*Attention All Figure Skaters!*
During summer camp weeks, all the Freestyle Sessions listed in the summer camp schedule are also open to skaters that are not attending camp. Sticker must be placed on the session sheets located at the front desk.