- Each free skate level is comprised of a variety of progressive skating skills, transitions, spins, and jumps
- This program is designed to follow the Learn to Skate USA Curriculum
- Classes include a 5-minute warm-up and 30 minutes of instruction.
- In addition, skaters will learn the basics of Moves in the Field, Ice Dance, and other elements included in the Basic Skills curriculum for FS
- To ensure class placement, please register at least 48 hours prior to your child’s first class day.
- Click here for the most updated class information
- Please note that there is a $25 price increase 48 hours prior to the first day of class
- On the first day of classes, all skaters should arrive 30 minutes before early
- Dress warmly – Pants, Jacket, Hat, and Gloves
- Coaches use permanent markers, so please dress accordingly
- We highly recommend that you bring a helmet
- We recommend that parents watch lessons from a distance
- Freestyle Session Guidelines
Learn to Skate USA
- All participants must enroll and pay an annual program Registration Fee with Learn to Skate USA
- Your membership number is required to register for classes at the Extreme Ice Center
- Keep your number on hand for future registrations
- Registration year is July 1-June 30
- Your Registration includes an official USFS Basic Skills membership card, progress record book, sports accident insurance, and basic skills edition of Skating Magazine
- To register, please click the link below!