- Recommended for children 3-4 years old
- 5-week program
- Designed with kids in mind
- Coaches use toys and play age-appropriate music throughout the session
- Classes are held every Wednesday at 1:30 PM
- You can register at any time – classes run on a rolling-start
- Cost: $99
- Includes skate rental
- All participants must enroll and pay an annual program Registration Fee with Learn to Skate USA
- Your membership number is required to register for classes at the Extreme Ice Center
- Keep your number on hand for future registrations
- Registration year is July 1 – June 30
- Your Registration includes an official USFS Basic Skills membership card, progress record book, sports accident insurance, and basic skills edition of skating
- To register, please click the link below.
What happens next?