Skate with Us
BEAT THE HEAT!!! COOL OFF AT XIC TODAY!!!
“Skate with Us”
Limited space remains to “Skate with Us”
Session times for the week ahead are as follows…
- Monday, AUGUST 3 at 2:30pm-3:45pm or 4:10pm-5:25pm
- Tuesday, AUGUST 4 at 2:30pm-3:45pm or 4:30pm-5:45pm
- Wednesday, AUGUST 5 at 2:00-3:15pm or 5:00-6:15pm
- Thursday, AUGUST 6 at 2:30pm-3:45pm or 4:30-5:45pm
- Friday, AUGUST 7 at 2:00pm-3:15pm or 5:00pm-6:15pm
- Saturday, AUGUST 8 at 1:00pm-2:15pm or 2:45-4:00pm
- Sunday, AUGUST 9 at 11:45am-1:00pm or 1:30pm-2:45pm
To reserve your space, click this link and register today!!!
“Schedule Subject to Change”
What to expect upon your arrival.
- You must be wearing a face mask in order to enter our facility.
- Masks for all ages (exception toddlers/infants)
- Masks are optional while actively skating.
- Check-in at the front desk to confirm your arrival and have your temperature taken.
- If needed, skate rentals are available (included).
- After you have checked in, please do not stop in the lobby!
- Proceed to the Main Rink bleacher area and put your skates on at the bottom bench that is available for seating.
- Leave your shoes at your seat and be mindful of Social Distancing while seated.
You may then enter the ice when the driver has shut the doors and rink staff has given the ok.
Please skate a safe and careful speed, be mindful of your direction at all times.
Distancing should be maintained during your skating time.
No figure skating or weaving in and out on this session (freestyles and stick/puck – private lesson hockey ice is available for this type of skating).
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com .
**If you hold an XIC Public Skating membership, please note that those credits will not transfer over for the Skate with Us session. Public memberships will be upheld as soon as we can open to the public in Phase 3.
We look forward to having you “Skate with Us”!!!
“Skate with Us”, is a 75-minute skating session that mimics an Open Skating Session for general ice skating guests.
The session will have a limited capacity to ensure social distancing on the ice.
The pre-registration cost will be a flat rate of $10.00, (includes ice time & skate rentals if needed & scooter if needed).
Walk-ups are accepted but at a rate of $15.00, (includes ice time & skate rentals if needed & scooter if needed).
Click the link below to pre-register online (must be logged into your XIC account).