Join us to play when it suits your day!
To register for June Morning Pick Up:
(You must be 18 years of age or older.)
To register for June Afternoon/Evening Pick Up Hockey:
(You must be 18 years of age or older)
For pick-up please remember:
- Check in at the front desk of XIC to verify your registration upon arrival.
- Players & Goalies have 15 minutes after the Pick Up Session begins to check in. Unless a notice is given to our front desk staff, if you are not checked in by then, you will be marked as absent and your spot will be given away to the next available.
- Goalies will be refunded to their account when they check in at the front desk.
- If you are preregistered and a change occurs in scheduling, you will be notified via email as soon as the change is made.
To register for June Stick & Puck:
(You must be 17 years of age or younger.)
Extreme Ice Center now offers online reservation and payments for
AM & PM Pick-Up and Stick & Puck
- Log into your account. (If you do not have one please create one at www.maxgalaxy.com.)
- Select “Enrollments” and then “Day Camp” Registration
- Select “AM” or “PM”
- Select the available Goalie or Player slot that you want to fill
- Scroll to the top of the page and select “Continue”
- Proceed with Check Out
- Players must sign-in at the front desk.
- All sessions are non-checking, recreational play only.
- All skaters must wear full gear.
- No slap shots.
- Nets must stay on long ends of ice.
- No organized team practices or scrimmages.
- No lessons are permitted.
- Extreme Ice Center reserves the right to revoke a player’s privileges due to unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Skaters participate at their own risk.
- Goalies will be refunded when they check in at the front desk.
- Times subject to change.
- All Sales Final. No Refunds. No Transfers to players, dates, or times.
- If you are caught on the ice without paying first, you will be asked to leave and not able to return for the current session.