- Campers must be 5-12 years old
- Breakfast, Lunch, and a Snack are included
- Includes at least three hours of ice skating each day
- Short lessons provided each day
|7 AM – 9 AM||Arrive at Camp/Games|
|9 AM – 9:30 AM||Breakfast|
|9:30 AM – 10 AM||Games, Crafts, & Play|
|10 AM – 11:45 AM||Skating Lesson/Open Skate|
|12 PM – 12:30 PM||Lunch|
|12:30 PM||1/2 Day Pick Up|
|12:30 PM – 2 PM||Movie Time/Nap Time|
|2 PM – 5 PM||Skating & Games|
|4 PM – 5 PM||Games, Crafts, & Play|
|5 PM – 6 PM||Check-Out|
2019 Camp Dates
|June 17-21||Time Travel|
|June 24-28||Animal Planet|
|July 8-12||Party in the USA|
|July 22-26||Under the Big Top|
|July 29 – Aug 2||Storytellers|
Cool Camp Essentials:
- Gloves or Mittens
- Extra pair of socks
- Sleeping bag or pillow for movie time/nap time
- Tennis shoes for off-ice activities
- Backpack or tote for your belongings
- Skates (if you have your own- if not, we will provide a pair!)
- A smiling face and a good attitude!
- Full Day costs $275
- Half-Day costs $225
- Extreme Ice Center will cancel a week of camp if there are less than 5 registrants. A full refund will be given if Extreme Ice cancels that week of camp.
- Cancellations made 10 days prior to camp start receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made 10 days or less prior to camp start may reschedule or receive a 50% refund.
- In the event of inclement weather, Extreme Ice will notify registrants via phone.